Spinach & Artichoke Chicken
This creamy skillet chicken dinner will give you life.
Cook: 1 hr 30 mins
Yields: 6 Servings
- Season chicken all over with salt, pepper, and oregano. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add chicken and cook until golden, about 6 minutes per side. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Melt butter in skillet then stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in baby spinach, artichokes and red peppers and cook until spinach starts to wilt. Add half-and-half and bring mixture to a simmer. Stir in mozzarella and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook until sauce has thickened slightly and chicken is completely cooked through, about 5 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Serve chicken warm with sauce.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 (13.75-oz.) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 c. sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 c. half-and-half
- 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. Parmesan